Sunday, September 22, 2013

RishBala OS: Losing Everything

 RishBala OS: Losing Everything
 
 

RK wake up" Madhu yelled from the kitchen.

After 15 min when she didn't found RK awake she walked to their room and saw him sleeping peacefully like a little kid. She smiled to herself until she remembered what she was here for.



"RK get up or else you will miss your bus. You have to get there on time. The interview started at 10 and it's already 8:30" she said getting his clothes out of their small closet.



He opened his eyes and turned around to look at the ceilings.

"I am not sure even if I will get that one too" he said rubbing his forehead with his palm feeling headache.



"Don't say this. I know you will get a job but at the right place" she said smilingly.

"Now get up. I will get your breakfast ready" she said leaving him alone in the room.



Rk got up from the small bad and went to the washroom. When he came out he saw Madhu setting up the table for him.

"You should rest. I don’t like you working like this" He said sitting down on the chair while Madhu sat beside him.



He noticed she didn't have a plate in front of her and neither was she eating anything.

"You're not going to eat anything?" He asked her in a concerned voice and she nodded in no.



"What did you eat? “He quickly asked her.

"What you're eating. Now eat...” she said trying to ignore the topic.



"But why before me?" He popped another question.

"Because I was hungry" she said and got up from the chair to go to kitchen.



Rk understood and followed her to the kitchen.

"We ran out of supplies right? How can you not eat? I know Madhu we are going through hard time and I promise I will fix everything and for that I need you beside me and you need to be well and if you don't eat you will fall sick" he said hugging her from behind.



She turned around “I will always be with you”


He then grabbed and her hand and took her back to the table where the breakfast was kept. He made her sit in front of him and fed her one bite. And the next moment Madhu did the same thing.
After they were done with their breakfast RK kissed Madhu forehead before leaving for another interview.


Hours passed and Rk didn’t show up. It was night 11 and Madhu was scared as hell now. She was praying to god that he is ok.


By 11:30 there was a knock on the door and Madhu quickly rushed to open the door only to find a drunken RK in front of him.
He couldn’t even balance himself and Madhu moved toward him. She held his hand and brought him inside and made him sit on the bed.


“RK what happened?” She asked.
“I have nothing left in my life except you” He said looking down and Madhu understood what has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment