Sunday, September 22, 2013

ArShi OS: Careless

ArShi OS: Careless
Marrying him was the hardest thing to do for her. She knew he would never love her and more importantly she can never take his first wife position. All she knew was that his daughter Ashi called her a mother and that was enough for her. Well, it wasn’t but she always made herself think that.


She woke up and saw her daughter sleeping peacefully beside her with her little arms wrapped around Khushi.

She smiled to herself and looked at the clock. It was already 9. She hurriedly got up from the bed not wanting to disturb 1 years old Ashi.


She made a wall with the pillows around Aashi she won’t fall down.
Khushi opened the door to her room and saw him sleeping on the bed like a little baby. She smiled to herself thinking how cute he was looking. She walked slowly not wanting to disturb her husband but to her bad luck she hit the table and with that noise Arnav got up.



“I am sorry. I just came here to get my clothes” She said hurriedly and walked to the closet to her clothes.
“Where is Ashi?” First thing he asked her ignoring everything else




“She is still sleeping”
“I will get fresh until you take care of Ashi. Then you can shower and I will spend some time with her” He said going to the washroom not even giving her the time to speak.



Khushi walked back to Ashi room.
“You know today your Papa is going to spend some time with you. Let me get your clothes out so after I take shower I can give a shower to my little baby” Khushi said and walked to the closet.


Ashi got up and looked around only to find her Mama taking her clothes out. Without making any noises she got up and sarted crawling on top of the pillow only to get to her mama.
That’s when Arnav entered the room and saw Ashi was about to fall from the bed and ran toward her while yelling her name out loud.



Khushi turned around and was scared. She couldn’t believe what could have happened if Arnav didn’t came on time.
Khushi ran toward Arnav wanting to take Ashi in her arms who was giggling.


“What the hell Khushi? She could have hit her head really hard on the floor if I wouldn’t have come” Arnav yelled
“But Arnav I didn’t knew she was up. She was still sleeping when I came to the room” She said almost in tears


“How could I have married you? You can’t even take care of my daughter? Oh I see, you’re NOT her mother that’s why you’re so irresponsible”
His word surely hit Khushi heart. How could he say something like this? She loved Ashi more than anything and anyone.



Tears rolled down Khushi eyes and when Arnav saw that he felt bad for yelling at her but right now his daughter was more important to him than her.
Arnav left the room with Ashi in his arms leaving Khushi all alone in the room crying.

1 comment:

  1. Its ridicules... how could arnav say that to her... Poor Khushi...
    Another Sad Ending...

    ReplyDelete