Sunday, September 22, 2013

OS: Sister Or Husbad?


OS: Sister Or Husbad?

The doorbell rang and little girl ran to open the door knowing her Maasi was here.
“Massi!!!!” She yelled and Manvi pick her niece up in her arms.

“Hey angel. How have you been? Missing Massi? Even I missed you a lot” Manvi said kissing her 4 year old niece.
Jeevika came outside from the kitchen and when Manci eyes fell on her she ran to hug her sister.

“Kaisi ho?” Jeevika asked and noticed a tear rolled down Manvi eyes
“Maanvi what happened?” she asked getting scared

“Di woh Virat?”
“Virat? What did he do?”

Diya looked at her Masi crying and then her mom. She extended her arms for her mom to pick her up in her arms and jeevika did that.
“Mama what happened to Massi?” She whispered in her mom ear in her innocent voice.

Jeevika looked at her daughter innocent face “Massi is mad right now. Why don’t you go and draw something for her to make her happy?”
Diya nodded and told her mom to put her down so she can go and draw something for her Massi to make her happy.

“Come with me”
Jeevika took Manvi to her room and made her sit on the bed and sat beside her.

“Now tell me. What happened?”
“He told me to leave the house” she said looking down

“What? How can he say this? I should talk to Viren about this?
“Nahi di jiju will think instead of handling my problem at my house I came here to complain abaout his brother” Manvi said holding her sister hand

“No Manvi, Virat is changing and even I can see that. If he doesn’t want you in his life any more than leave him. If not stay here I am sure he will stay few days without you will make him realize how much he needs you”

“Di he needs me. I can’t stay here. What will he eat? How will he go to his job? He will be late.” Manvi said thinking about being away from Virat.
“Think before you do anything” Came a voice from the door and both girls turned around only to find Viren with Diya in his arms.

He came inside the room and sat in front of Manvi. While Diya gave her Massi her hand made card with herself and Manvi drawn on it. Manvi kissed Diya before Jeevika took her in her arms.”

“He is here to meet you” Viren said and looked at the door to see Virat standing by it.
Viren looked at Jeevika and she understood that they should leave Virat and Manvi alone to talk.

Virat came inside the room and locked it before going to Maanvi but facing her.
“I am sorry even though I think you were wrong”

“I was wrong?” Manvi said and got up before standing in front of Virat.
“How was wrong? What did I even do?”

“You’re kidding me right? You still don’t know. Com’on Manvi we are married and I am tired of you coming to see you sister every day and if you don’t come she come to our house. When I am off from my work I want to spend some time with you… But that never happens because you don’t ever have time for me. Even though we are living in the same house I feel like we are strangers to each other”
He yelled at her making her scared
Manvi looked down for sometimes thinking what she has done. She didn’t know meeting her sister and spending time with her could change relationship between her and her husband.

“I am sorry” She wispered and looked up to see Viraat standing by the window
She walked up to him and held his hand from behind

“I love you and I would never want to hurt you. I also brother Manvi but I don’t see him every day. I know he has a family to and he needs to spend time with them now. If you don’t talk to Jeevika or see her one day the world won’t end” He said hugged her

“I am sorry what I said yesterday. I was just soo mad and I couldn’t keep my angry inside me anymore.” He said and wiped her tears way

Manvi knew she needs to distances herself from her sister. Before it was ok but now she is married and she knew if Jeevika was at her place she would also choose her husband.
Things changed when they both got married.

After sometimes Virat and Manvi came outside and saw Viren and Jeevika sitting in the living room.
Manvi knew she shouldn’t tell Jeevika what happened inside the room and should keep quite.

“Di I should go home now”
“But Manvi” She said before looking her Virat

“Di everything is fine. You don’t have to worry” she said and smiled
Virat and Manvi left the house after saying good bye to everyone while Jeevika sat on the sofa thinking about something.

“Don’t worry. Fights happen between couple and did you saw how happy Manvi was before she left the house?” I know Virat loves her lot and he will always take care of her like I take care of you in fact even better than me” he said smilingly before Jeevika slapped his shoulder lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment