Sunday, September 22, 2013

AsYa OS: Meeting Him


AsYa OS: Meeting Him
 She stood on the railroad waiting for a train to come. It was dark, raining and no one around to stop her until she heard someone’s foot stop and a guy in his mid-20s came. He stood beside her.


"What are you doing here?" He asked standing beside her without looking at her.

She told him the truth. Her parents forcing her to marry a guy who she didn't wanted to marry.



The guy chuckled hearing her while Zoya looked at him confused.

"You won't understand"



The guy could feel the pain in her voice.

"Asad" he said looking her and extending his hand.



She didn't know whether she should be comfortable with a guy who she just met with?

When he found her all lost in her thought Asad understood and took his hand back.


"What are you doing here?" She asked him the same question as he did.

"Came out to get some fresh here and then I saw you?"



"You came to the railroad to get some fresh air?" She asked him in confusion.

"Not really. I came to pick someone up from the station. 5 hours passed and she still didn't show up. Losing all hopes I was going back until I saw you." He said looking at her.



Unknowingly they both started walking together.

"She? You wife?" Zoya asked and closely noticed his expressions.



“My sister " He said looking down

"what happened to her?"



"Some misunderstandings. She wanted to marry a guy who to my thinking wasn't right for her and because of my stubbornness she ran away with that guy. I tried contacting her but she isn't ready to forgive me. I never meant to hurt her. She is my younger sister. I wanted to protect her."



She could see tears were in his eyes already but he didn't let them drop.

"I am sorry" she said feeling bad for him



"Did she made a right choice?"

He nodded in "no"



"He left her after a year and she doesn't want to face me. I told her I am going to be there for her but she is just not ready"

Both were silent for sometimes until he broked it.



"Where you live? I will drop you home"

"No I'll go alone" she said not wanting to take his help



"It can be dangerous you going home alone"

"And it won't be if I go with you?"



He smiled at her thoughts.

"Look into my eyes and you think I will do anything wrong to you?"



She nodded in no.

"Then trust me"



Without realising she answered him back "I trust you"

She got of his car and bid him good bye.



She walking toward the door when she felt something in her heart and she turned around. He was still there looking at her with a small smile on his lips.



When she heard his car getting start again she quickly ran to his car. He noticed that and rolled the windows down.



"Anytime we can meet again?" She askes him without even thinking about what will he think about her this question.

"Let me know whenever you want to see me"



"Can I have your number?"

He gave her his number whule she quickly save it in her mobile.



"I should get going. It's getting late"

"Good night" Zoya said and started walking back to her house.



"Take care of youself" he yelled back at her.

Zoya smiled to smile to herself and he knew what kind of feeling he held for her in her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment