Sunday, September 22, 2013

AsYa Os: News


AsYa Os: News

He entered his room only to find Zoya sitting beside their bed and crying.

Asad ran to her getting little nervous.

“Zoya what happened?”He said in his worried tone.

She didn’t say anything but hugged him tightly.

“Zoya shhhh. Tell me what happened?” He said patting her back

She broke the hug and looked at him now scaring him even more than before.

“Did anybody say anything” He said and she nodded in no.

“I went to the doctor today” Zoya said looking at the report that was lying beside here down on the floor.

“Kya kaha doctor nae?”( What did the doctor say?) He said her holding her hand in his.

She turned and looked into his eye.

“Hum maa bane wale hai” (I am going to become a mother)

A big smile spread on his face and he hugged Zoya tightly

“I can’t believe it. This is the best news I have ever gotten” He said breaking the hug.

“You should be happy that we are going to become parents” He said cupping her face in his hands.

“I thought yo.”

“You thought what? How can you think about something like this?” He said making her get up from the floor and sitting on the bed.

“I don’t know” she said innocently looking at the floor.

“Did you tell anybody else in the house?” And she nodded in no

“I wanted to tell you first”

“Like this while crying?” He said with a smirk on his lip

She hit him slightly on his back.

“I was nervous”

“But why?”

“Responsibility” She said nervously

“Zoya don’t think about this right now. Just enjoy the moments. Once my angel comes everything will fine” He said giving her a side hug.

She smiled while he gave her a kiss on her forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment