Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pain of Love and Hate

 
Pain of Love and Hate
 
 
When he first saw me
His eyes were full of anger
I was so nervous and scared
But somewhere in my heart I knew that anger won't last long
His anger started to turn into a love
Until that dark day came into our life
Where he lost my trust
He asked me to marry him
I could feel his hate has reached somewhere
Where he can never love me nor either can he hate me.
He says he hates me
But his heart says he loves me
He shows no feeling for me
He is wearing a mask to hide his feeling
I love him and no one can change that
No matter what he does
I might not be the one for him
But he is the one for me
Everything I do for him might not matters to him
But I know its matters to him
I still I try to be with him
Hoping one day he will realize his mistake
sometime I say to myself I am the stupid one for loving him
When I remember his words for hating me
My heart splits into pieces
I can't stop crying
Just thinking of him hurting me
Mentally, Physically, and Emotionally
He is Killing me and himself inside our self's
I love him so much want to hate him
But still can't hate him
I will wait for him and I know when he finds the truth out he will make up for everything he has done
But will I forgive me that day

7 comments:

  1. SO EMOTIONAL SHE SEES HIS PAIN AND KNOW WHAT HE IS HIDING BENEATH THE FACADE OF HATE BUT SHE WAITING FOR HIS REDEMPTION UT SHE IS AFRAID THAT SHE WON'T FORGIVE HERSELF FOR FORGIVING HIM THANKS FOR THE PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotional

    -drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Poem. U've depicted khushi's emotions very well wat she feels 4 him and how much she loves dat she can't hate even if she tries to. Similarly, Arnav's also, his anger on her when he first met her which then turned out into love but d misunderstandings led hate marriage. Despite of telling himself dat he hate's her, still he can't.

    Last line was d best line and my fav and d cruical part of their relationship when truth will come infront of Arnav and khushi is so sure dat Arnav will seek her forgiveness, but "But will I forgive me that day" . Thank u sooooooooo much 4d PM

    ReplyDelete